HaveFaith.org

Questions and Answers from the Bible by Les Feldick

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Forum Purpose and Conduct Guidelines

The purpose of this Forum is primarily to allow those that are interested in dispensational bible teachings similar to those of Les Feldick to communicate with others of similar interest. Anyone is welcome to discuss Bible and Christian subjects in a friendly way. This is not a place for angry debates or any type of unfriendly behavior. For this reason it is preferable to avoid unnecessary controversial subjects like politics which I do not recall Les discussing especially on TV. As Les mentions baptism can be a very controversial subject but is necessary for a complete bible discussion as an important part of the bible. These types of subjects can be addressed with a Christian attitude and by comparing scripture with scripture more than personal opinion. Since Les Feldick is no longer available to answer questions I hope this Forum may provide some comfort for those that feel a need to share their faith and interests with others that feel the same.

Initially I will have to review posts before they go live to prevent spam posts from entering the Forum. After we get more members if some others would like to volunteer to help look for and delete objectional posts I will be able to let post go live immediately when posted.